We need neighbourhoods that are safe, affordable, livable, and commutable.
Rawlson King will stand up and keep Ward 13 progressing forward.
Vote for Smart Development
Strong neighbourhoods require smarter zoning & planning.
- Promote development that compliments existing neighbourhoods.
- Protect homes, green space & control development in heritage conservative districts.
- Provide incentives to small business in economically challenged areas.
- Address climate change in the City's Official Plan.
Vote for Public Safety & Security
Safe communities begin with strong investments in public safety.
- Pursue a poverty reduction strategy, including affordable housing, for the Ward.
- Increase investments in after-school programs & health and social service agencies.
- Improve lighting, security and community policing efforts in high-crime areas.
- More investments to improve diversity & community interactions with police.
Vote for Better Transportation
Better transport options to improve our streets & sidewalks.
- Focus on improving bus service & interconnections with future light rail.
- Implement proven traffic calming measures, primarily on side streets & in school zones.
- Develop a cycling strategy that includes more bike lanes, bike racks & bike-sharing.
- Seek adequate investment for snow clearing & active transportation (walking, biking).